To enroll in the Cosmetology, Mail technician, or Make-up Artistry Program at Ritz Beauty School:
- Student must be at least l7 years of age
- Student must be a high school graduate with a diploma, or have a GED certificate.
- Student must have a valid social security number.
- Student must be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen.
- Student must be a regular student enrolled or accepted for enrollment in an eligible program for the purpose of obtaining a certificate.
Cosmetology Instructor Trainees must also have a high school diploma or GED, and in addition must possess a valid Georgia State Master Cosmetology License.
Students applying for transfer of credits for previous training must submit proof of hours from a Cosmetology school or a training center. Students then will be tested and evaluated by our staff to determine the number of hours needed to complete the full curriculum. The result of such testing and evaluation must be kept in the student's file in the school and will be submitted to the State Education Department.